No more banter Apr 3, 2019 3:15:29 GMT -5 via mobile
Post by iona05 on Apr 3, 2019 3:15:29 GMT -5
Specifically, what is it in the above two or three posts that sounds that way and why? Tell me and explain why. Help me out. Be specific, don't just say everything. Or pick one or two things and explain. Can you do that? People far smarter then you and me have written books about this including PhD's, Nobel laureates, National Academy of Sciences winners, Professor Emeriti of Physics, etc.. Maybe you should read their books or watch their lectures and tell me why they too are crazy. Don't be afraid to do that.
Reksonn...how’s this for specifics?
1. You have multiple 1,000+ word rants on an Iona message board about a 9/11 conspiracy theory. I understand this is the Off Topic section, but still, come on.
2. You show your partisanship and compromise any level of objectivity by referring to President Bush as scum.
3. You insinuate that Bush’s grandfather was sympathetic to the Nazis because he had a very loose business relationship with some in the party. He also had similar relationships with Civil Rights activists, Holocaust survivors, etc. That is a dangerous and irresponsible claim to make.
4. I had to read your probability theory five times to understand the point you were trying to make where you compare rolling dice to why you should be skeptical about the government.
5. You make the assumption that because there is no video evidence of Bin Laden’s death that we should all be skeptical about if it actually happened.
I could go on, but just in general it seems to me like you are trying to force feed your own views to others on this board. As New Yorkers we have all been affected by the tragic events of 9/11 in some way. Many of us feel like we are capable of grieving, coping and interpreting the events of that tragic day in our own way without interference or influence from others. You’re entitled to your opinions and beliefs of course.